Friday, October 4, 2013

Superwoman

Happy happy birthday to my mom. Hands down the most selfless person I know. The way you love and encourage Dad, Dylan, Kell and I so well has had a bigger impact on me than you can ever imagine. Your heart is full of joy, patience, gentleness, and kindness. I'm encouraged everyday by the way you put others always before yourself. Thankful for the way you push us to do our best, and comfort us when we fall down. You keep our chaotic lives together and teach us to cherish family more than anything. You're our rock. Today is your day and I can not wait to spend it with you. I hope you feel celebrated today Mom, you deserve the world for all that you do for us! Love you more than you'll ever know.


 
                 

                                

1 comment: